GALA Accountancy Training was formed by Anita Alcock to provide one to one coaching for new and exisiting small business as well as in-house bespoke financial training courses for larger companies. Anita has over 20 years' experience in the accounting industry and 9 years' experience as an accounts lecturer for both a further education college and a private sector college. All trainers are qualified accountants and committed to helping you achieve your goals by sharing their wealth of accounting and financial knowledge.
We believe good financial training is the key to success for all businesses. It increases productivity by helping organisations to achieve their short and long term goals.
For new and small business:
• Aids Financial planning
• Addresses cash flow problems
• Avoids penalties and fines from HMRC
• Ensures tax is kept to a minimum
For larger businesses:
• Well trained staff produce accurate information
• Creates loyalty and higher level of staff motivation
• Improved profitability from more positive attitudes towards profitability
• Creates a better corporate image
We are committed to ensuring that our clients receive a quality service that will benefit each individual business.